Everyone faces challenges and hardships in life – and MCCPB is here to help.
Below are some ways you can get emotional and spiritual support from MCCPB.
- Email a prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We’ll share it during services (without identifying information) so that the congregation can add their prayers to yours.
- Contact our pastoral care team for support. Call 561-775-5900, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We provide both ordained clergy and lay support.
- Share a meal and supportive company at Positive Connections. This is a confidential bi-monthly gathering for anyone living with HIV/AIDS. For more information, check the calendar or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick up some groceries at our Food Pantry. The food pantry is open on Wednesdays from 1pm to 4pm (except the 5th Wednesday of the month). It is available to all who are in need.
- Attend “Out of the Closet, Into the Light AA” or Overeaters Anonymous. Both groups meet weekly at MCCPB. Meeting dates and times can be found on the calendar.
- Check out our community resources list. Click here to see the list.